By Glenn Beck
#1 New York Times bestselling writer and nationally syndicated radio host Glenn Beck offers readers with the reality concerning the matters the media and politicians are scared to touch.
COURAGE > COWARDS
As we technique crucial presidential election in America’s background, whatever has been misplaced between all the debates, assault advertisements, and tremendous- PACs—something that american citizens used to carry in very excessive regard: the reality.
Glenn Beck loves to say that “the fact has no agenda”—but there’s one other part to that: those who have agendas hardly ever care in regards to the fact. And, nowadays, it sort of feels like everyone has an schedule. The media leads with tales that expense over those who topic. Politicians placed lobbyists and electability over honesty. Radicals modify heritage so as to switch the long run.
In Cowards, Glenn Beck exposes the reality approximately 13 very important concerns which were hijacked through deceit. no matter if out of spite, greed, or worry, those are the issues that not anyone looks prepared to have a decent dialog approximately. for instance:
* How our two-party POLITICAL method frequently leaves citizens with out sturdy concepts.
* How extremists are slowly integrating ISLAMIC legislation into our SOCIETY.
* How revolutionary “religious” leaders like JIM WALLIS are politicizing the Bible.
* How the CARTEL VIOLENCE on our border is way WORSE than humans observe.
* How “LIBERTARIAN” has been deliberately became a filthy notice.
* How GEORGE SOROS has gathered sufficient cash and tool to steer complete ECONOMIES.
In a few circumstances, in reality available in the market, yet humans easily don’t are looking to pay attention it. It’s a lot more uncomplicated, and definitely much more handy, to maintain our blinders on. in the end, as a quote attributed to President James Garfield made transparent, “The fact will set you loose, yet first it'll make you miserable.”
Miserable or no longer, the reality can now not be anything we are hoping for; it needs to be whatever we are living. whilst braveness prevails, cowards do not—and this booklet was once written to make sure that’s precisely what occurs.